Thursday, December 6, 2012
Things I Love Thursday
Early Christmas parties at work - fun little gifts from coworkers are nice - and make me feel like a slacker for only ordering mine this week...
Getting Post-it flags and beautiful book and package stickers in our office supplies gift exchange.
New music from an old favorite: The Wild Feathers. You MUST check them out - two free downloads on their Facebook page (at the link!). I'm obsessed. One of the members was the lead singer of the first local band I ever fell in love with in Tulsa.
Buying a necklace I've been searching for for well over a year - and at half the price!
Yummy treats from Petite Sweets:
New Mary Jane's that just happen to be Pantone's color of the year:
And an awful, stomach-churning headache going away with a little medicine and a lot of water. If only they all went this way...
How was your Thursday?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment