Thursday, December 27, 2012

Fizzies Taste Test!


For Christmas, Santa left my brother, sister-in-law and I some fun retro candies in our stockings. Charms. Fizzies. Zotz, which are my personal fave. On Christmas night we decided to do a little taste test of Fizzies - an "instant sparkling drink!" Here's the results.


We followed the directions VERY closely.


First we tossed - yes, TOSSED as shown in the directions - our Fizzie tablets into eight ounces of water.


Then we carefully watched the Fizzies at counter-level. Here's an extremely exciting video of me tossing my Fizzies tablet in to my cup and watching as it fizzes:



They're DONE!


Enjoying! Justin had Blue Razz, Stacey had Cherry and I had Root Beer. Justin gave them one shrug and chugged his AND Stacey's.


Stacey and I on the other hand had very similar reactions. (And Stacey asks me to remove this picture in 3...2...1...) All three tasted pretty watered down and kind of metallic-y.

Verdict: taste definitely did not measure up to the novelty...but still fun to test out together.

No comments:

Post a Comment