Thursday, November 29, 2012

Things I Love Thursday


Man, it's been awhile since I've done one of these posts. Things I Love Thursday posts originated with Gala Darling, if I'm not mistaken. My lovely friend Melanie posted her TILT on Facebook this morning, and I thought "why not reinstate that as a Thursday blog post for awhile?" So here are the things I love this Thursday:

  • Cooler weather and little humidity!
  • Pumpkin coffee & coffee creamer that help me hold on to fall a little longer
  • Wearing my hot pink trench coat 
  • Finding my GOOD scarves and getting to wear them - today is the blue "Rory" scarf
  • Realizing my trench and scarf match my blog colors
  • Work projects I can do while listening to music - Phantom Planet, to be exact
  • Snuggling in bed just a little longer than I should because it's cozy in there and cool outside
  • Getting to meet interesting people and hear their stories for work
  • Payday :) (always a day early for me - love it)

Short and sweet. What are some of the things you're loving today?

No comments:

Post a Comment