Monday, November 26, 2012

Cause we need a little Christmas...


Trying to get in the holiday spirit, but it's a little difficult when it's 80+ degrees outside. Also difficult when you get Mariah Carey-bombed just three days in to the holiday season. Nov. 26 at 12:02 p.m. - that's how long it took this year before I heard that damn song...

Now I'm sitting here, trying to convince myself if I put up my three-foot Christmas tree (read: get it out of the corner of my bedroom because it's driving me crazy there) I will feel a little more festive. If nothing else, I do love spending the month of December basking in the glow of Christmas lights indoors. I'm thinking these white lights might get left up after the month is over.

More pictures to come, including a fun holiday Pinterest project I did over the weekend and a fun printable I'm using to decorate. Being crafty seems to help me leave the Grinchy-ness behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment