Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Quest for the perfect purse

Somewhere along the way, I picked up a love for faux snake-skin purses. Clutches, hand bags, totes. Black, pink, teal, blue. Doesn't matter what type size or color, I want it. (Unless it looks cheap.)

My philosophy when it comes to purses is why spend a ton when you can spend a little and change it every season? (Or even in between, if you find a bag you can't live without.)

I am on an endless quest for a teal one shaped like the classic Louis Vuitton handbag. Per my blog description, I plan to chronicle every bag I purchase and carry. Think of it like Carrie and her shoes.

This is my most recent find, discovered at a craft show two weekends ago. Might not quite be LV quality, but once I saw it, I knew I couldn't live without it. It might be a bit loud for winter - I do have a subconscious need to pair the color of my bag with the tone of the season - but I don't care. I adore it.



Close up.


Full bag.

3 comments:

  1. I LIKE IT A LOT! I like the colours and everything <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps it's the SIXTEENTH of November, what happened to NaBloPoMo? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life. *sigh* I've been trying to prioritize sleep, so not as much time for blogging. Although, I bet if I stayed off Facebook in the evenings, I'd accomplish a hell of a lot more.

    ReplyDelete